With iMIS, all interactions with your members, donors, and constituents, whether online or offline, are stored in one centralized database. This is a game-changing opportunity for your organization to generate in-depth data about constituents with custom reports and uncover key trends across the entire organization with interactive dashboards.
iMIS includes reports and dashboards so you can monitor, analyze, and improve the performance of membership, fundraising, events, product sales financials and other program areas. You can modify existing standard reports or dashboards or easily create your own.
- Modify existing reports or create your own.
- Automate distribution and management of reports across your organization.
- Track key performance indicators using visual dashboards.
- Modify existing visual dashboards or easily build your own.
- Measure year-over-year progress towards key performance indicators and compare performance to other industry organizations with the Guided Performance Scorecard (GPS) dashboard.
For associations and not-for-profits, it's all about engagement these days. Given that new member or donor acquisition is so challenging, nothing is more important than keeping those you worked so hard to attract in the first place.
Renewal starts with engagement, and in order to improve engagement you must be able to measure it. With the iMIS Scoring module your organization can easily measure, track, and improve engagement with members, donors, and other constituents.
- Measure individual and overall engagement with executive dashboards.
- Calculate engagement using components including:
- Event attendance
- Products purchased
- Committee participation
- Volunteer hours
- Online community participation
- Email opens
- Website visits
- Define your score by giving each component a unique multiplier to suit the needs of your organization.
- Group engagement scores by percentile or total score and define related categories such as Leader, Active, and At Risk.
- Track engagement scores by week, month or year.
- Allow constituents to see their engagement score and underlying formula to foster competition and engagement.
- Use your overall average constituent engagement score to drive year-over-year improvement.
- Use engagement categories for targeted initiatives such as contacting at-risk members.
The iMIS Report Writer is a web-based drag-and-drop report designer and interactive report viewer embedded within iMIS. The Report Writer offers secure access to iMIS data sources such as business objects and IQA queries. It also offers complex reporting features, visualizations and dashboards.
- Easily build reports, interactive dashboards and data visualizations:
- Object-level and row-level access to iMIS data.
- Quick sources as used in IQA are available to use in the Report Writer.
- Simple on-the-fly reports.
- Drag-and-drop grouping, sorting, filtering, aggregates and formatting.
- One-click charts.
- Can be styled and saved as PDF, RTF, CSV, or Excel files.
- Advanced Reports:
- Familiar report-designer interface with integrated wizard for report creation.
- Formulas and conditional formatting.
- Embed visualizations.
- Quick and easy drag-and-drop data and visualizations.
- In-context grouping and summarizations.
- Merge data without data-model knowledge.
- Easily convert ExpressView reports to Advanced dynamic crosstabs.
- Combine one or more reports onto a design canvas. Other reports can be added to a dashboard, and visualizations can be created directly on the canvas.
- Interact in real time with dynamic filtering and drilldowns.