Note: iMIS meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) developed by the World Wide Web Consortium, which covers a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible.
- Optimized for mobile devices with responsive templates, page layouts, and widgets.
- Modify and create iMIS queries, fields, menus, screens, and web pages.
- Automate workflow including alerts, emails, reports, and more.
- Integrates to a variety of web content management systems (CMS) or can be used to manage your entire web presence.
RiSE includes a full-featured web content management system. The iMIS Staff administrative site is built with RiSE, making it easy to modify navigation, menus, and screens to meet the unique needs of your organization. For many organizations RiSE is also powerful enough to manage the organization's entire web presence.
RiSE includes a selection of responsive Quick Start Sites loaded with the features you need to quickly, conveniently, and affordably launch your new website or microsite. You can easily tailor the layout, fonts, and colors to meet the unique branding needs of your organization:
- Member Responsive site — Includes everything you need to allow your members to manage their profile, renew dues, buy products, register for events, and participate in online communities.
- Donor site — Includes everything you need to engage your supporters and raise money online.
- Annual Conference site — Provides a microsite to support critical events, such as your organization’s annual conference, for example.
Visit the iMIS Membership and Fundraising Software Website Portfolio to see our full client website portfolio.
Page Builder is a powerful tool for creating and publishing web pages. It can be used to modify existing constituent self-service web pages (such as online profile pages, directory pages, membership join pages, donation pages, event registration pages, store pages and more) or iMIS Staff administrative pages without affecting the product upgrade path.
Edit web pages on-the-fly with Easy Edit. Easily change headers, body content, images, security settings, meta-data, page layout, responsive design and more all within the context of the web page without having to drill down through folders.
- Control page design by dragging and dropping layout widgets onto your page template. Select SingleColumn, OneOverTwo, or whatever page layout you like.
- Easily manage a page’s responsive design by selecting the device on which content will be displayed.
The RiSE Content gallery is a library of functional widgets or content items (iParts) that can be used to publish queries, charts, or data to web pages. iParts can be used in a variety of ways, and in many different combinations to meet your organization’s needs. Some examples include:
- Lists — Use any query created with the Intelligent Query Architect to display a dynamic list on a web page. Lists can contain any data elements from the original query and can be sorted on-the-fly. List results can be exported to a variety of file formats.
- Charts — Display query results in a variety of visual formats and chart types, including:
- Bar (horizontal and vertical)
- Marketing — Display the profile pictures of every individual who has registered for an event, made a donation, or ordered a particular product.
- Social sharing — Empower constituents to easily share content, products, events, and fundraising campaigns from your website to popular social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Combine charts to create custom reports or dashboards accessible on the web.
RiSE includes everything needed to manage content across one or more websites.
- Manage multiple websites and allow chapters or affiliates to manage their own websites.
- Create content once and share the content across multiple websites.
- Assign and manage content management responsibility to individuals or groups within your organization.
- Using your organization's unique terms, audiences, and concepts:
- Categorize content and allow users to identify areas of interest.
- Allow keyword searches to be targeted.
- Deliver targeted web content to your constituents. You can also use contact, demographic and transactional data from within your iMIS database.
- Use a unified search option to search not only web content but also elements of your iMIS database, such as contacts, events, products, documents and more.
Intelligent Query Architect is a query-building tool that extracts data from the iMIS database. It simplifies query-building tasks by providing a user-friendly interface that enables a user with limited SQL experience to build queries and reports.
- Design a query once and use it throughout the iMIS system.
- Copy and combine existing queries to define new queries.
- Use query results for real-time, searchable and sortable displays of information online such as member directories, committee rosters, upcoming events and more.
- Use query results to build real-time dashboard reports.
- Combine query results with report formats in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to create, access, modify and share reports.
- Allow non-technical users to run queries to build marketing lists.
- Allow non-technical users to sort results on any fields in the query.
- Allow non-technical users to export query results to a variety of file formats, including CVS, XML, PDF, Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
Process automation helps you improve staff productivity and constituent engagement by automating manual tasks and communications. Your constituents receive timely and relevant communications (such as a new member welcome, donation thank you, or event reminder) without burdening your staff.
Process automation uses scheduled tasks and alerts that can displayed on the Staff administrative site or your public website.
Key Standard features
- Use any of the thirty-plus alerts that are included with iMIS.
- Alerts can be displayed on the Staff administrative site or on your public website.
- Notify staff of event registrations opening and closing, early or late pricing deadlines, new members, recent orders and more.
- Notify site visitors (including members, donors, and other constituents) about events they are registered for or data they need to provide, such as mobile phone number or email address. You can also notify members that they are due to renew their membership.
Key Plus features
- Configure existing alerts or create your own.
- Scheduled tasks can be an email, a report attached to an email, or a specific stored procedure.
- Scheduled tasks can be run based on specific changes to database tables in the iMIS system, such as when a row has been inserted, deleted, or updated.
- Emails and reports can be scheduled to be sent one-time-only, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Emails and reports can be static or personalized to the recipient.
Forms helps you design and deploy beautiful and functional forms that drive value for your staff and constituents. Forms can combine information from multiple iMIS data sources while enforcing complex business rules to ensure that your data is captured correctly and completely while leading your constituents on the journeys that you have planned for them.
Forms consists of the form manager and form designer along with associated iParts for form deployment, document management and document display that can be deployed on your Staff administrative site, your public websites or both.
- Completely native to iMIS. No connectors or integrations required.
- Design and lay out attractive forms using any combination of contact, address, user-defined or activity fields from iMIS.
- Sample forms are provided for guidance.
- Existing iMIS data can be dynamically loaded into any form.
- Anonymous users can securely submit information to iMIS, for example, contact forms or complaint forms.
- Create and validate new accounts in iMIS while enforcing custom duplicate-check logic on customer type.
- Programmable buttons help you to create workflows and present options to your constituents.
- Deploy supporting iParts in and around your form to create a complete member experience.
- Form history allows you to restore prior form versions on demand.
- Form-related documents can be uploaded as part of a form process (for example, resumes, transcripts, letters of recommendation).
- Use a full-featured HTML template to apply custom styling and graphics to your forms.
- Allow authorized third-party access to forms and form results to support committee and stakeholder engagement.
- Add complex automation to your forms with post-submission processing using button automation.
iMIS provides multi-language support through the iMIS Translation tool. The Translation tool enables you to easily become a true multi-lingual organization by translating your website as well as your iMIS system into multiple languages.
- Allow website visitors to choose an offered language.
- Display all website content including prompts and community posts in the chosen language.
- Remembers the language selection and displays the correct language upon return visits to your website.
- Allow your staff to choose a language when using the iMIS system.
- Display field prompts, drop-down lists, and data in your iMIS system in multiple languages.
- Includes bi-directional translation so staff can enter data in one language and have it displayed in another.
- Supports any language, including languages that require a double-byte character set.
- Allows for the creation and management of custom word or phrase translations.
- Allows for excluding words or phrases from translation.