Staff users can view a log of communication jobs and information about how many communications were successfully sent. Staff users can view a log of communication jobs sent through automated tasks as well.
Do the following to review the Communication logs:
- From the Staff site, go to Marketing > Communication logs. You can review the following information about communication jobs:
- Subject -- The subject line of the communication.
- Sent Date -- The date and time the communication job was sent.
- Communication Type -- The Type defined in the communication.
- Advanced Email -- Is this communication job an Advanced Email communication?
- Sent -- The total number of communications sent as part of a communication job.
- Delivered -- The total number of communications delivered in a communication job.
- Not Delivered -- The total number of communications in a communication job that were not successfully delivered.
- Click the Expand icon next to the communication to see details about each recipient of the communication:
- Recipient -- The intended recipient for the communication.
- Recipient Email -- The email address to which the communication was sent.
- Last Status -- The last status message the system has to report for that recipient.
- Details -- Further information about the communication sent to that recipient.