iMIS uses CAPTCHA for security. CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.
Note: When registering a new site with reCAPTCHA, select to use reCAPTCHA v2 with Checkbox. iMIS supports only this type of reCAPTCHA.
Do the following to enable CAPTCHA security:
- Create an account with reCAPTCHA.
- Follow reCAPTCHA's instructions to create your Public and Private keys.
- On your production iMIS appserver host, open the web.config files for each iMIS application. The default location is C:\Program Files\ASI\iMIS\Net.
- In the web.config file, add the Public and Private keys generated by reCAPTCHA to the values of the following entries:
- Save the files. CAPTCHA security is now enabled.
<add key="RecaptchaPublicKey" value=""/> <add key="RecaptchaPrivateKey" value=""/>